A post after such a long time
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Life has not been easy for me. Finals just over and I'm so glad that everything is done.

And guess what, after calling the centre for so many times, I got a ticket to fly back 1st Dec which is tomorrow! Was so angry at myself for not booking the ticket early T.T

But now..I'm so excited and happy as I will be on my way to home in another 24 hours! Perth is just way too hot. Just moved my things to the new house today. Never realized I got so many things until I actually have to pack and move everything X.X But you know, girls will never change their shopping habit..Let's hope that this time I won't be coming back Perth with more stuffs! =P

Deadly bags and food. Well it's time for me to continue with my packings to get home! Will update soon! if i got something to write about here

Stay happy and healthy..=)

comment? (0)


profile
Melinda - Hooi Leng
simple girl.
loves chocolate and my cute teddy bears .


links
they long to be
■ Rafferty

archives
history

■
August 2009
■
October 2009
■
November 2009

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4